- Known as The Lake District of England, Cumbria contains the country highest mountains, and some of its biggest lakes. An empty wooden dock draws the attention to the still waters on this lake that reflect the surrounding mountains.
- Framed art is made using solid wood molding
- Finished art piece is professionally handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Art is finished with gallery quality acrylic glazing, fade resistant inks, and is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang for easy installation
- Framed art and mat selections have been hand-chosen by designers and custom made to enhance the artwork
- Material: Wood, Gallery Quality Acrylic
- Care Instructions: Wipe the surface gently with a moist sponge or soft rag. Dry with a soft, lint-free rag.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.