Madame Camille Monet often modeled for her husband, and her image is a prominent part of Claude Monet's artistic legacy. With Camille and child placed against the lively garden backdrop, the French Impressionist captured the delicate contrast of color, light and shadow.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Camille Monet with a Child in Painter's Garden at Argenteuil, 1875 Framed Print
- Frame: 2 in. Gold with Beading
- Mat: Pure White and Hunter Green
- Image Dimensions: 25.00 in. W x 21.00 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 34.38 in. W x 30.38 in. H
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.