- Long-considered one of the most resplendent cities in the world, the city of Luxor has constantly been a destination for the wealthy, powerful, and elite. This holdover from the age of antiquity has also been one of the world's great open-air museums, affording all amateurs d’arte spectacular views, sumptuous colors, and a culture rich in history and brimming with energy. Likewise, Amer's Luxor collection exemplifies access to the rug world's most treasured and timeless designs. A unique blend of hand-sorted wool is combined with old-world, earth-tone colors and hand-knotted intricacy. The rugs of the Luxor collection define what a timeless treasure is, with economy and style
- High quality mountain wool and spun without the use of machines
- Traditional Designs with modern colors
- Limited shedding
- Durably crafted for years of heavy use
- Knot Type: Persian
- Rug Type: Pile
- Cleaning Care Instructions: Wool is naturally stain resistant. The use of a rug pad is strongly recommended. Rotate regularly for even wear. If a Fiber does not stay intact at any point, use scissors to trim it level with other Fibers. Minor spills may be blotted with a clean cloth and cold water. Liquid spills and soiling may be cleaned with a dry agent such as Capture. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.