- Look no more--you have found the round area rug you have been searching for. This best-selling, transitional jute rug brings a warm, organic touch to so many areas in your home. A great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Dyed in a delightful charcoal gray which can awaken a tired room or be the centerpiece of a freshly designed new space. Hand woven and stitched by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a classic design. And don't worry, this rug is as durable and hard wearing as it is gorgeous so it's a great choice for high-traffic areas. Available in multiple round sizes as well as oval.
- Material: Jute
- Construction: Hand woven and stitched
- Color: Gray
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.