- Look no more--you have found the round area rug you have been searching for. This best-selling, transitional jute rug brings a warm, organic touch to so many areas in your home. A great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. A brilliant tan and gold base is accented with concentric ivory rings. Hand braided and stitched by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a classic design. And don't worry, this rug is as durable and hard wearing as it is gorgeous so it's a great choice for high-traffic areas.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Construction: Hand braided
- Color: Natural
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.