- Anolon cookware is designed for With a generous cooking space that extends across two standard stovetop burners, this pan boasts heavy-duty hard-anodized construction that promotes efficient, balanced heat distribution. Half of the pan is ingeniously designed with ridges on the bottom to create appetizing sear marks on foods, and the other features a flat griddle surface. It’s also designed with a helpful pour spout to drain off extra fats and liquids. In a warm bronze tone, the pan’s metal-utensil-safe interior boasts long-lasting premium-quality nonstick that delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup.
- Double burner griddle and grill pan boasts heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for efficient, balanced heat distribution
- 10-inch x 18-inch pan extends over two standard stovetop burners; interior features grill ridges on one side, flat griddle surface on the other
- Bronze-color metal-utensil-safe nonstick interior boasts long-lasting premium nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup
- Convenient corner pour spout allows easy drainage of cooking liquids and extra fats and oils
- Oven safe to 400 degrees, dual-riveted Anolon SureGrip handles are designed with comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for confident grasp
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Country of Origin: Thailand
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.