The Elodie Gray Concrete and Dark Gray Oak Rectangle Dining Table from Armen Living is what you and your beautiful dining room has been searching for. The wide and deep table is perfect for entertaining friends and family at the dinner table. The Elodie was created with durability and longevity in mind - concrete and oak combine to make one solid and strong piece of furniture. Rectangular tables make for a great addition to any rectangular dining room. The shape of the table fits perfectly with the overall shape of the room, and the seating arrangement gives a very nice and homey feeling. Other than that homey feeling, the table also has a lot more space than most other tables. The unique design of the base is a work of art in itself, letting the modern and artistic expression of the piece be blatantly present. The Elodie collection includes a console, coffee, and dining table. Product Dimensions: 79 x 39 x 30
- Elodie Medium Gray Concrete Dark Gray Oak Dining Table
- STRONG CONCRETE TOP - This table is built with a strong concrete tabletop - sustainable and sturdy, you receive years of enjoyment from this wonderful piece of furniture.
- OPTIMAL SIZE - Ideal for a kitchen, bar area, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to six people.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - You’ll never have to stress about everyday wear and tear with this table, the high-quality materials can withstand harsh treatment. Never worry about stains or spills either, this table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - just wipe clean and you’re finished.
- NO HASSLE ASSEMBLY - Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze.
- STANDING BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS - Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer Manufacturer Warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.