Get convenient extra seating or just another very nice spot to rest your feet with this leather tufted ottoman. Beautiful welt detailing and sturdy legs finished in nickel. All frames are constructed of kiln-dried and laminated wood made from choice lumber and engineered high density panels factory-tested for durability. This leather tufted ottoman was crafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials.
- Margot Driftwood Leather Tufted Ottoman
- Measures: 37L x 37W x 19H-Inch
- Weighs: 27 lb.
- Fabric: 100% Cowhide
- Fabric Care: For Spots and Spills: Wipe excess liquid up immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean lukewarm water only and let the leather air dry naturally. If water is used, clean the entire area where the spot occurred. Do not dry wet areas with blow dryers, etc. For Stubborn Spots and Stains: Apply a mild, non-detergent soap solution with a clean wet sponge. Rinse well and let air dry. For Butter, Oil, Grease: Wipe the leather with a clean, dry cloth and let the remainder of the oil dissipate into the leather. Do not apply water or try to wash a grease spot.
- Seat Height: 19
- All wood is kiln dried and laminated for staple and tack strip holding power and lasting strength.
- Filled with foam. Solid wood frame with 100% leather upholstery
- Five year on cushion, One Year on fabric and labour and on frame and springs Manufacture Limited Warranty
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.