Fanaway 0.75-Inch diameter downrods come in a variety of lengths to customize your ceiling fan based on the height of your room. Setting your Fanaway ceiling fan at the proper height allows for maximum performance. The bottom of the fan should be at least 7-feet from the floor. 8 to 9-feet is the recommended standard for optimal circulation. Fanaway downrods are non-threaded with set screws and cross pin for added security and stability. For angled ceilings please check the instruction manual for the maximum angle allowed with the canopy included with your Fanaway ceiling fan. A general guide to choose the correct downrod for your ceiling height is: 8 to 9-foot ceiling, 6-Inch downrod, 10-foot ceiling, 12-Inch downrod, 11-foot ceiling, 18-Inch downrod, 12-foot ceiling, 24-Inch downrod, 13-foot ceiling, 36-Inch downrod. 14-foot, 48-Inch downrod, 15-foot, 60-Inch downrod.
- Fanaway Brushed Chrome 12-Inch Steel Downrod
- Compatible with all Fanaway ceiling fans
- 0.75-Inch diameter steel pipe for strength and durability
- Multiple finishes to precisely match our Fanaway ceiling fans
- Multiple sizes to customize the height of your Fanaway ceiling fan
- Non-Threaded - set screws and cross pin application
- Drilled holes for proper electrical grounding
- Ceiling fan dimensions: 12 H x 0.75 W x 0.75 D Inches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.