- Garnet is full of floating, vibrant red tones with a mix of black and white tones behind them. When the glass is lit the fiery color palette illuminates to exude a harmonious display. This décor is created by rolling molten glass in small bits of deep red hues called frit along with black glass powders. The result is a multi-layered blown glass, where frit color is nestled between an opal inner layer and a clear glossy outer layer. This blown glass is handcrafted by a skilled artisan, utilizing century-old techniques passed down from generation to generation. Each piece of this décor has its own artistic nature that can be individually appreciated.
- Bulbs Included
- Wire length: 10ft.
- Pendant Max Drop: 10ft.
- Shade Ht (In): 9.25
- Shade Wd/Dia (In): 3
- Canopy/Fitter Ht (In): 0.625
- Canopy/Fitter Dia/Wd (In): 5
- Title XXIV compliant
- Primary Metal Composition: Brass/Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Lumens: 320 lumens
- Lifetime: 30,000 hours
- Color Temperature/Kelvin:: Color Temperature/Kelvin:3800K
- Color Rendering Index: Color Rendering Index 85+
- NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass, each piece is uniquely beautiful and may all differ slightly if ordering in multiples. Some glass decors may have a different appearance when illuminated. Many of our glasses are handmade and will have variances in their decors. Color, patterning, air bubbles and vibrancy of the décor may also appear differently when the fixture is lit and unlit.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass each piece is uniquely beautiful. Color usage, pattern variations and bubbles are all part of the handmade nature of art glass and should be expected. The color intensity and overall appearance will vary when illuminated.