Designed for modern living spaces where clean aesthetics are welcome and space is at a premium, the Kirkeby Upholstered Bed is expertly tailored in a durable velvet fabric in a fresh moss hue and sits low to the floor on streamlined metal legs in a Jet finish. A showcase in the evolution of Mid-Century styling, with a nod to Art Deco and Parisian style, it is updated for today with a fresh mix of materials and a true platform bed design that does not require a box-spring.
- Green King Kirkeby Upholstered Bed
- Fabric Color: Green
- Fabric Description: 100% Polyester
- Cushion Content: Foam and Fabric and Imitation Leather
- ISTA 3A Certified
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Spot clean only with a water-free dry cleaning solvent. Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do Not saturate. DO NOT USE WATER. Pile fabrics may require brushing with a Non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore appearance. Cushion covers should Not be removed and dry cleaned. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a Non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling. Overall cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service only is recommended.
- Drawing inspiration from Bobby Berk’s passion for design, his debut furniture collection, Bobby Berk for A.R.T. Furniture, both honors and reflects the evolution of design styles that have inspired the award winning interior designer throughout his career. Celebrating Berk’s exploration as a designer, the collection demonstrates an evolution of Mid-Century styling that is grounded by refined and timeless forms with sculptural elements that nod to Art Deco shapes and Parisian style yet is updated for today with a new mix of materials and modular capabilities. The collection of bedroom, dining room, living room and outdoor living pieces is designed for modern living spaces where clean aesthetics are welcome and space is at a premium. Highlights of the smaller-scale and modular capabilities include platform beds that do not require box-spring foundations, modular upholstery designs that can be configured to suit smaller living spaces with chaises that can be positioned on either side and multifunctional pieces that can be used in a variety of rooms. Additional highlights include outdoor pieces designed for smaller spaces with room-in-a-box configurations.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.