- The original Peter Rabbit watering can has been brought back due to popular demand. Made from heavy gauge steel coated with galvanized zinc for long life and then powder coated. A removable round brass faced rose is included. John Haws began making watering cans in 1886 in England. They are still being made in England. Over the last 125 years the Haws name has become known as the makers of the finest watering cans used throughout the world. Gardeners know that a Haws watering can is the best whether it's made in metal or plastic. Minimum life expectancy 20 years. 2.3-Gallon.
- Lightweight watering can is easy to carry and is designed to be used without undue strain to the operator
- Made from heavy gauge steel for long life
- Removable round brass faced rose is included; Leave the rose on for a gentle sprinkle or remove it for a steady stream
- Coated with galvanized zinc and an additional powder coat paint finish
- Classic design created by John Haws in 1886; Made in England
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.