Are you looking for just the right hammock to build your ideal retreat around? The colorful Barbados may be just that. This traditionally handcrafted, cheerfully striped hammock is approximately 134 x 58 and holds up to 330lbs. It's perfect for one person to spread out, but big enough to be used as a cozy double person hammock. Because the ropes on each end are hand tied the length of each hammock varies just slightly. Looks great as a functional accent for any backyard, deck, or even an indoor space. This hammock can be used indoors, on the porch, your patio, or in your backyard. There’s no limit to where you can go on your adventures. The material of this lounge is a recycled cotton polyester blend, and will remain both soft and strong for years to come, whether it is used indoors or outdoors. Blending cotton and polyester creates a fabric that is sturdy. To ensure the longest life we do recommend bringing it indoors when not in use. Spice up your yard with the subtle tropical flair of the Acerola, Rainbow, Blue Sky, Sunset, Vino, or Sorbet color. Or more earthy colors like Mocha and Sand. For the safest and most enjoyable experience, hang your hammock between two trees or sturdy posts about 10 to 15 feet apart. Secure your rope or tree straps securely on your two anchor points. The angle between the ground and your hammock straps should be about 30 degrees, and the bottom of your hammock should hang about 18 from the ground with you in it. These are just guidelines to get you to a comfortable hang, you'll need to adjust a bit to fit your specific hanging area. Transform your backyard into your ideal retreat for an outdoor lounging experience unlike any other.
- Amazonas Rainbow Barbados Hammock
- While Away the Summer Days in Comfort with the Byer of Maine Traditional Hand-Crafted Barbados Hammock. Handcrafted Using Traditional Methods in Brazil, This Brazilian Hammock Is the Perfect Combination of Tasteful Accent Piece and Outdoor Seating For Your Yard, Campground, or Cabin. the Barbados Is One of Byer of Maine's Hammocks For Outside and Inside Use. You Can Hang It Anywhere You Need a Little Rest and Relaxation.
- At 134 x 58 and Holding Up to 330Lbs, Although We Don't Call This Hammock a Double Hammock, It Is Oversized For One and Large Enough For Two People If You Don't Mind Getting Cozy. Create a Wonderful Outdoor Lounge, Spread Out and Enjoy the Majesty of the Outdoors. the Barbados Is a Light Weight, Portable Hammock, and Is Easy to Pack Up and Take From Campsite to Campsite on All Sorts of Different Trips.
- This Hand Crafted Woven Hammock Made From a Polyester and Cotton Blend Is Designed to Remain Soft and Strong, Even After Extended Seasons of Use. Laying Down on This Durable and Comfy Fabric Hammock Will Lull You Into Dreams of the Beach in No Time. Spice Up Your Yard with the Subtle Tropical Flair of the Acerola, Rainbow, Blue Sky, Sunset, Vino, or Sorbet Color. or More Earthy Colors Like Mocha and Sand.
- You Can Hang This Cotton Hammock Inside, on the Porch, Your Patio, or in Your Backyard. There's No Limit to Where Your Ideal Adventures Can Go. the Cotton and Polyester Blend Hammock Is Intended to Be an Outdoor Hammock But It Is Recommended That You Take It Indoors When Not in Use to Extend the Life of Your New Beautiful New Investment. During Rainy Days, Use It As an Indoor Hammock.