The Southold two light wall sconce in burnished brass offers shadow-free lighting in your powder room, spa, or master bath room. Southold by Chapman and Myers for Generation Lighting pairs curves and lines to form a classic geometric silhouette. This new, contemporary lantern has a thin frame that gives it an airy feel, paired with a tight hub for the candelabra. For a more modern look, try Polished Nickel. This lantern series will make any space well-lit and elegant.
- Southold Burnished Brass 10-Inch Two-Light Wall Sconce
- A light and airy interpretation of a classic lantern form.
- Crafted of steel and an open, angular frame, this sconce is ideal for illuminating any space with a warm, inviting glow
- Southold pairs curves and lines to form a classic geometric silhouette.
- Wire Length: 8-Inch
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- For decades, E.F. Chapman has designed premium lighting. His classically influenced style draws inspiration from architecture and is known for its staying power. Kyle Myers is partnering with Chapman to continue his design ideals for future generations.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.