The Keystone one light wall sconce lens rustic romance to any wall where it is placed. An exposed candelabra pairs with an angular, Aged Iron frame to cast a warm and inviting glow. The Keystone series of chandeliers, sconces and pendants designed by Chapman and Myers for Generation Lighting features very detailed construction including bobeches supporting each candle tube. The candle cup is based on a totem shape candle created by Alberto Giacometti.
- Keystone Aged Iron Six-Inch One-Light Wall Sconce
- A mid-century rustic series Inspired by elements in the works of sculptors Diego and Alberto Giacometti.
- The candle cup, set against a rectangular backplate, is based on a totem shape candle created by Alberto Giacometti
- The frame is a re-interpretation of a one of Diego Giacomettis hanging sculptures
- Wire Length: 8-Inch
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- For decades, E.F. Chapman has designed premium lighting. His classically influenced style draws inspiration from architecture and is known for its staying power. Kyle Myers is partnering with Chapman to continue his design ideals for future generations.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.