Tea and coffee are more than on, they’re Circulon, with the sleek and smartly-designed Circulon 2-Quart Morning Bird Teakettle, featuring cutting-edge style in this essential for every contemporary kitchen. Circulon unites stovetop functionality with modern design for the well-balanced kitchen and the well-balanced life, and this Morning Bird teakettle delivers both. The stain-resistant enamel-on-steel kettle heats up to 8 cups of hot water quickly and efficiently, perfect for several portions of pour-over coffee or a large pot of steaming matcha or herbal tea. The teakettle’s melodic whistle sounds when water comes to the boil, and the squeeze-and-pour handle with a textured rubber grip places the spout’s lever at your fingertips for one-hand operation. The shapely form and sleek exterior color add a welcome touch of easy-to-clean style to everyday kitchen function, as do all the smart-designed Circulon cookware and kitchenware products.
- Material: Enamel on Steel
- Convenient squeeze-and-pour action integrates the spout lever right into the handle for easy one-hand pouring
- Sleek stain-resistant exterior color adds a welcome touch of easy-to-clean style
- Sturdy colorful handle is rubberized for a confident grip; stainless steel lid fitted with sturdy phenolic knob seals tightly
- Convenient whistling feature signals when water is at a boil
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Country of Origin: Thailand
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.