Hand tufted of variegated and mottled wool, yarns our Hickory area rug is a wonderful neutral that celebrates the splendor of nature. The design is highlighted by on-trend toffee's, greys, and black. 100% Wool, hand-tufted, loop pile. Color: Pewter.
- Material: 100% Wool
- Construction: Hand-Tufted, Loop Pile
- Goodweave certified, ensuring your purchase has been produced ethically, and that the manufacturer is committed to children’s welfare, worker’s rights, and strengthened worker communities.
- Super textural with multiple yarn types, thicknesses and constructions
- This area rug features a thick, sumptuous under foot.
- New zealand wool, blended wools, bamboo viscose. We spin them to add unique textures.
- Suitable for high traffic
- The design is highlighted by on-trend toffee's, greys, and black
- Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with mild cleaning solution for wool. Air dry. Professional carpet cleaning recommended. Should long ends of yarn appear on surface, do not pull. Use scissors to trim yarn evenly with rug surface. To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a rug pad.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.