- DESCRIPTION -
- This cordless picture light outshines any others. It is bright, dimmable, has over 100 hours of battery life, and is even remote controlled!
- Best used for pictures up to 3 feet wide, it is designed to be safe for artwork, and radiates no UV light and minimal heat.
- Alkaline batteries will provide over 100 hours of life on brightest setting, and up to 150 hours of total operation under realistic conditions of 4-5 hours at a time.
- A remote control with dimming is included that can be used for multiple fixtures.
- This picture light provides an unparalleled warm white color temperature and superior dispersion of light as compared to traditional LED’s for a warm, even glow over artwork. The LEDs use an advanced solid state circuit with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Product is primarily constructed using metal, but plastic is used for battery cover for easy, drop-in installation.
- 4 "D" size and 2 “AAA” size batteries are required and not included.
- It can be frame or wall mounted for easy installation.
- LED bulb is included.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
Art work is meant to be showed off. You bought it because it's beautiful and you want to share it with the world. There's no better way to do that than with the Cordless LED Remote Control Picture Light from Concept Picture Lights. Bright, dimmable and remote controlled with over 100 hours of battery life at its highest setting, this piece outshines all others. Easy to install by mounting on frame or wall, the batteries drop in for equally simple replacement. It requires four D-size and two AAA-size batteries. Ideally, this light is meant to be used for pictures up to three-feet wide.
Best of all, this light won't damage your artwork
. The Concept Picture Light's favorite doesn't emit UV light or heat, so your favorite piece looks as good as the day you brought it home. Well, even better under this light!
Satin Nickel Cordless LED Remote Control Picture Light is rated
Rated 5 out of
Excellent over-the-painting light.
Bought this last month when the identical ones found in lamp stores were at least twice the cost. This item illuminates a painting in my front foyer beautifully. I love the dimming feature and remote feature, as I'd never be able to get to the top of it to turn on and off manually.
Date published: 2018-12-22
Rated 2 out of
didn't give enough light
I returned the light. It did not light up my painting as I had hoped
Date published: 2017-07-10
Rated 4 out of
Too small for my picture
I bought this and hoped it would provide enough light for my picture. It did not, so I returned it. The return service was excellent! They provided a free shipping label via email, which was convenient. They credited my account quickly. I just wish it had worked. My picture was outside the limits at 48 inches, but I thought it might be OK.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Rated 5 out of
A bright light
I received this painting light today and could not wait to put it up above my 30 x 24 inch painting which is hung horizontally. It came packed securely in a bubble pack with clear directions. The metal has a nice brushed nickel look which compliments my other lighting fixtures. The range of brightness is excellent and the nifty remote works well, too. The fixture takes 4 D batteries, which makes it somewhat heavy so I decided to mount it on the wall rather than on the painting itself, which is frameless with a wrap around canvas. You also need two AAAs for the remote. The lighting really adds a lovely glow on the painting and I found it wasn't necessary to have it on a high setting. A quality piece at a good price.
Date published: 2015-06-12
Rated 5 out of
Works Very Well
I bought this last month to light a new painting that I received. I wanted something nickel to match the room colors and also wanted no cord to detract from the painting's wall. After a long search and comparing features, this one had what I hoped for. I did install it on the wall with the provided hardware for stability. The light is perfect and the dimple light output allows me to adjust for different room conditions. A very worthwhile purchase.
Date published: 2015-01-01