- For decorators looking to infuse their interiors with a sense of soothing style, Couristan’s Anji Collection offers the perfect solution.
- Hand-loomed of 100% hand-spun bamboo, these silky-soft area rugs have an eco-chic appeal that also feels incredibly luxurious.
- An all-natural fiber, hand-spun bamboo is lavishly soft as well as durable and is widely considered one the best renewable resources in the ‘green’ category.
- These beautiful, non-patterned fashions for the floor have a versatile aesthetic that provides an understated elegance in any setting.
- Anji area rugs can easily complement a range of décor styles, from traditional to contemporary, providing the perfect backdrop for building an inviting room that feels warm and relaxing.
- Each rug in the collection showcases a subtle, iridescent sheen that adds a special finishing touch to the neutral color palette.
- Designed with comfort, sophistication and affordability in mind, the Anji Collection is an ideal choice for home-owners who enjoy luxury in their everyday living.
- Modern Handmade Treasures.
- Featuring a Fresh Palette of Modern Colorways.
- Hand-Loomed in India.
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards.
- Pile Height: 0.12".
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.