- There's undeniable magic when light meets exquisite crystal and glass. The family-owned design house of Crystorama has been celebrating this marriage for more than 50 years in its lighting creations. Crystorama is known for its standout lighting, which is exceptional in quality and design. With every chandelier it manufactures, Crystorama draws upon its history, knowledge, and legacy of stellar craftsmanship, and then embraces modern shapes, inspirations, and materials. From traditional all-crystal designs, to princess mini chandeliers, to even transitional lighting collections, Crystorama offers styles that will match any decor and are always in fashion.
- Renew your outdoor living space with this stunning Solaris Chandelier now rated for outdoor applications. This fashionable design features a series of flowing sphere shapes surrounding a cluster of candlestick bulbs covered by clear glass shades all suspended by a distinctive chain-and-hook detail. The creative mix combines a contemporary wrought iron form with a traditional, English bronze finish. The clean-lined Solaris model looks good in any setting â€” from traditional to contemporary and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Crystorama chandeliers combine high-style design with premium materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Through intelligent product development and the use of smart package design, Crystorama maintains lower damage rates in lighting.
- Glass Detail: Clear Glass.
- Chain Length: 72-Inch.
- Wire Length: 156-Inch.
- Bulb(s) not included.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
by Maureen W.
The industrial style influenced by the environments of workshops, warehouses, and factories of the late 18th and early 19th century’s has become one of the most popular design styles seen in many of the new homes. Its influence is seen clearly in the Solaris collection’s raw open structure, coupled with sleek and considered design elements. It’s orbiting wrought iron rings, circle around a modern candelabra light arm, with the option of dangling crystals. The fixtures versatility and varying chandelier sizes and finishes, make it easy to place in an entry, dining room, foyer, or bedroom. The Solaris Collection includes nine varying sized chandeliers, a wall mount and pendant that are available in light bronze, English bronze, olde silver, and wet white finish.