Clarence Mallari designed the Kingali Wall Sconce with interlocking sections of natural Rattan enlivened by wrought iron in a New Brass finish. Aesthetically, this classic design would be right at home in the Villas designed in Palm Beach by Addison Mizner and John L. Volk, both of whom brought their Mediterranean Revival and Spanish Colonial Revival styles with a Bahamian twist to the southern coast of Florida during the early 20th century. The rattan sconce is cleverly fitted with an off-white shantung shade. The Kingali also comes in a lantern and two sizes of chandeliers.
- Kingali Natural One-Light Wall Sconce
- Canopy Specification: Canopy Height: 7.75-Inch, Canopy Width: 15.5-Inch, Canopy Depth: 0.5-Inch
- Canopy Shape: Rectangular
- Light Direction: Ambient
- Shade Detail: Off White Shantung
- Shade Height: 7.62-Inch
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Mounting: Mount Directly to the Wall
- Bulbs Included: Bulb(s) Not Included
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.