At first glance, you might expect our Ledoux Lantern to be fitted with panes of frosted glass. Thats a sleight-of-hand this black lantern perfects, as the material stitched within the wrought iron frame in a blacksmith finish is actually off-white linen. Lighting designer Tom Caldwell created this combination with great intention, inspired by a canvas and iron lantern that brought to mind utilitarian tarpaulins utilizing metal eyelets and turnbuckles. The Ledoux also comes in a chandelier.
- Ledoux Blacksmith Four-Light Lantern
- Maximum Adjustable Height: 32-Inch
- Canopy Specification: Canopy Height: 1-Inch, Canopy Diameter: 6-Inch
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Chain Specification: Chain Length(Feet): 6, Chain Finish: Blacksmith
- Light Direction: Ambient
- Cord Length: 13-Inch
- Cord Color: Black
- Shade Detail: Off White Linen
- Shade Height: 18.25-Inch
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Mounting: Mount Directly to the Ceiling
- Bulbs Included: Bulb(s) Not Included
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.