One of the most iconic buildings in Miami Beach is the Fontainebleau, which reminds the designer of the Lapidus Pendant, Sasha Bikoff, of the heyday of Frank Sinatra and the famed Rat Pack. An homage to Morris Lapidus who designed the building in the 1950s, the white pendant mimics the shape of the arches and the cheese-hole pattern ornamenting the resort. The pendant is made of wrought iron in a sugar white finish. We offer the Lapidus in a number of designs.
- Lapidus Sugar White One-Light Mini Pendant
- Canopy Specification - Canopy Height: 1-Inch, Canopy Diameter: 6-Inch, Canopy Shape: Round
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- Cord Specification - Cord Length: 13-Inch, Cord Color: Silver
- Adjustable Minimum Height: 28.5-Inch
- Adjustable Maximum Height: 74-Inch
- Diffuser: White Acrylic
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Mounting: Mount Directly to the Ceiling
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.