- The Design House 701821 Cambridge 2-Way Latch Deadbolt and Entry Door Knob is often used on front doors and back doors.
- Finished in satin nickel and designed for left or right hand doors, this knob and deadbolt fit the two most common backsets in the U.S. (backset is the distance from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole), which are 2-3/4" and 2-3/8".
- The 1/2" latch bolt is plated in nickel and does not budge once in place.
- Use this knob on standard 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick doors.
- This product has a 1" by 2-1/4" radius corner face plate and 5-pin security.
- If you are preparing your door for installation, the cross bore should be 2-1/8" in diameter and the edge bore should be 1" in diameter.
- This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified, which means this knob is rated for residential Security.
- The Design House 701821 Cambridge 2-Way Latch Deadbolt and Entry Door Knob comes with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 5-year finish warranty that protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Design House offers products in multiple home decor categories including lighting, ceiling fans, hardware and plumbing products.
- With years of hands-on experience, Design House understands every aspect of the home decor industry, and devotes itself to providing quality products across the home decor spectrum.
- Providing value to their customers, Design House uses industry leading merchandising solutions and innovative programs.
- Design House is committed to providing high quality products for your home improvement projects.
- UL Listed for use on fire doors (3 Hours).
- Entry Lock; operated by a key on the exterior and is by a turn-button knob on the interior.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.