- The Design House 753319 Cambridge 2-Way Latch Privacy Door Knob is finished in satin nickel finish and designed for left or right hand doors.
- This knob fits the two most common backsets in the U.S. (2-3/4" and 2-3/8").
- The flat ball handle fits comfortably in your hand and the satin nickel finish matches your home's decor.
- With privacy in mind, this product locks from the inside with a turn-button and does not include keyed cylinders.
- Privacy knobs are often used on bedrooms and bathrooms and are opened with generic tools.
- Use this knob on standard 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick doors.
- This product has a 1" by 2-1/4" radius corner face plate.
- If you are preparing your door for installation, the cross bore should be 2-1/8" in diameter and the edge bore should be 1" in diameter.
- This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified, which means this knob is rated for residential Security.
- The Design House 753319 Cambridge 2-Way Latch Privacy Door Knob comes with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 5-year finish warranty that protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Design House offers products in multiple home decor categories including lighting, ceiling fans, hardware and plumbing products.
- With years of hands-on experience, Design House understands every aspect of the home decor industry, and devotes itself to providing quality products across the home decor spectrum.
- Providing value to their customers, Design House uses industry leading merchandising solutions and innovative programs.
- Design House is committed to providing high quality products for your home improvement projects.
- UL Listed for use on fire doors (3 Hours).
- Privacy Lock; locks from the inside with a turn-button and feature clearance hole on outside knob/lever to permit emergency release with a nail or like object.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.