- Our authentic reclaimed wood wall covering is designed for the do it yourself person! Not everyone can have someone come to their house to install, so why not install a custom reclaimed wood wall yourself!
- Each package contains 20 square feet of product.
- Item Material: Wood
- These wood pieces are designed for the DIY person or carpenter to install. They are cut from authentic reclaimed barn wood boards that we salvaged from various barns and structures.
- The wood comes in various lengths ranging from 6 Inches to 48 Inches long. Each board is precision cut to be 3.5-Inch wide and approximately 3/8-Inch thick
- One side is smooth to allow for easy installation on a wall or surface using construction grade adhesive like liquid nails or a real nail. The authentic side is lightly sanded.
- The wood displayed in this image reflects the standard color range of our product. As this is authentic reclaimed wood, the colors will vary depending on the age, sun exposure and other factors.
- All authentic reclaimed wood.
- East Coast Rustic offers panels in both sealed and unsealed versions. Sealed panels have received two coats of clear water-based sealant and wax. Sealant makes wood colors brighter and provides additional protection from dirt. Unsealed panels maintain a slightly more washed out and rustic look. Both are durable and it is a matter of preference.
- Country of Origin: Canada
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.