ELK Lighting celebrates 35 years as an award-winning designer and premier provider of innovative, expertly crafted indoor-outdoor residential and commercial lighting products.
- This bath bar from the Boudreaux collection showcases a retro design with a Matte Black/Antique Gold finished framework and clear glass globes that provide crisp light.
- Linear vanity lighting fixtures should generally be at least 24-Inches wide based on the size of your vanity sink, and the middle of the fixture should be approximately 75-Inches to 82-Inches from the floor, or at least 6-Inches to 8-Inches from the ceiling. Allow for 3-Inches between the top of the mirror and the bottom of the light fixture for optimal lighting. When installing 1 or 2 light vanity sconces in bathroom applications that flank a mirror, allow for about 4-Inches of space on either side of the mirror, and the center of the light to be hung roughly 66-Inches ,or slightly below eye level, above the room's finished floor. The minimum height suggestion of 66-Inches is also suitable as a guideline for applications throughout the bathroom or home.
- Boudreaux Matte Black and Antique Gold Three-Light Bath Vanity.
- Finish: Matte Black and Antique Gold.
- Manufacturer's Limited One-Year Warranty.
- Bulb(s) not included.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.