ELK Lighting celebrates 35 years as an award-winning designer and premier provider of innovative, expertly crafted indoor-outdoor residential and commercial lighting products.
- Inspired by the porthole windows of ships of the past, the Riley pendant unites metal and glass with die cast brackets and nautical thumbscrews. A cast socket housing and canopy further add to its industrial character. Finished in Weathered Zinc with opal white glass.
- When installing a pendant light over a kitchen table or island, the bottom of the light should be approximately 28-Inches to 34-Inches from the surface of your counter or table. However, this is just a guideline, you want to make sure the light is not in the way for people while using the space nor do you want light glaring in your eyes. Our pendants are height adjustable for flexibility to install at the optimal height for your application. When hanging a pendant over a floor, you should provide at least 1-Foot of clearance for people walking under the light. For an 8-Foot ceiling the pendant should hang approximately 12-Inches to 20-Inches below the ceiling. For each additional foot of ceiling height, add another 3-Inches.
- Riley Weathered Zinc and Polished Nickel 10-Inch One-Light Mini Pendant.
- Finish: Weathered Zinc and Polished Nickel.
- Manufacturer's Limited One-Year Warranty.
- Bulb(s) not included.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.