The Ocotillo plant grows in the desert southwest, sprouting up and outward from a single point forming a distictive shape. This chandelier was inspired by this desert mystique, with thin Oil Rubbed Bronze finished sticks tipped with frosted marble-swirled mini glass florettes.
- Ocotillo Oil Rubbed Bronze Six-Light Chandelier
- To size a chandelier for your dining room, foyer, or a centerpiece of a room, measure the length and width of the room and add those figures together. The sum, converted to inches, will equal the diameter that you can use as a guideline when selecting the size of your chandelier. For example: If your room is 16ft by 20ft, then 16+20=36, and the correct size for your chandelier is 36 inches diameter. When installing a chandelier above a dining or kitchen table, the chandelier should be approximately three-quarters the width of your table. The bottom of your chandelier should be approximately 30 inches above the surface of your table.
- Canopy Diameter: 5-Inches
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 2-Inches
- Shade Height: 2.75-Inches
- Shade Shape: Round
- Cord Color: Black
- Cord Length: 96-Inches
- Bulb(s) Included
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.