With a vintage-inspired design, the Westchester adds sophistication and style to any master bedroom or guest room. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the headboard and footboard features a hand-applied Blackened Copper finish that lends to its timeless versatility. Gorgeous nailhead details create depth and eye-appeal you’ll notice the moment you enter the room. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. The Westchester is a transitional panel bed that’ll provide the stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom.
- Material : Metal
- Queen sized bed with vintage-inspired design
- Constructed of carbon steel with hand-applied Blackened Copper finish
- Timeless versatility adds sophistication and style
- Engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support
- Measures 86.5 In. x 61.5 In. x 57 In. and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Gorgeous nailhead details create depth and eye-appeal
- Provides stunning centerpiece needed in master suite or guestroom
- Includes headboard, footboard, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag
- Country of Origin: China
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.