The Hinsdale Daybed features a transitional style that’s perfect for any guest room. The gently sloping top and side rails and vertical spindles are accented by fanciful curves and rich details – all finished in an appealing 5-step, Antique Pewter finish that makes this piece pop. Constructed of carbon steel for stability, the 1.25-inch and 0.75-inch tube frame has an open design to make it appear almost delicate. The arms and back meet at a 34-inch height and the back arches 45-inches high. Aluminum castings and finial posts completes the design of this piece. The Hinsdale is really a chic piece of furniture and would do well in any office, family room or bedroom. A 14.75-inch space between the floor and daybed base will store the included Trundle Bed Pop-Up Frame.
- Material : Metal
- Twin sized daybed with transitional style
- Carbon steel panels have 5-step, Antique Pewter finish
- Gently sloping rails and vertical spindles are accented by fanciful curves
- Includes a trundle bed pop-up frame and link spring for mattress support (mattress not included)
- Measures 45 In. x 79.75 In. x 39 In. and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- 14.75 In. space between floor and daybed base ideal for storage
- Calming all-day retreat area for any office, family room or bedroom
- Daybed also available with optional Euro wood deck (in place of link spring)
- Includes a link spring, back panel, (2) side panels, pop-up frame, instructions, and assembly hardware
- Country of Origin: China
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.