The Emma daybed frame is like a chameleon because it has so many personalities. Your guest room can become a haven, child’s room can all of a sudden grow up, or your own room can change to host daytime seating or nighttime sleeping. Constructed of carbon steel for strong support and long life, this Antique White finished daybed is functional and beautiful. The design features a dramatic, high camelback arch with waterfall arms, and curved spindles that splay outwards. The floating tube pattern is brought together by the center spindle, while detailed castings provide a Victorian flair. The back and sides are welded for added strength and durability. The Emma’s high gloss, cotton ball white, protective outer coat also makes the bed maintenance free. A 12-inch space between the floor and daybed base is available for storage or an optional Trundle Bed Pop-Up Frame (sold separately).
- Material : Metal
- Twin sized daybed has many different personalities
- Made of carbon steel with Antique White finish for strong support and carefree maintenance
- Designed with high camelback arch, waterfall arms, and curved spindles
- Link spring and mattress not included and need to be purchased separately
- Measures 46.5 In. x 79.75 In. x 39.5 In. and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Floating tube pattern is brought together by the center spindle
- Calming all-day retreat area for any office, family room or bedroom
- Daybed also available with optional Link spring, Euro wood deck, and Trundle bed pop-up frame
- Includes a back panel, (2) side panels, (4) corner posts, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.