- DESCRIPTION -
- This mini-pendant light from the Urban Renewal collection by Feiss is inspired by the 20th century Industrial Revolution. A reproduction piece from the nation‘s vintage factories and warehouses, this lighting fixture adds an industrial-inspired aesthetic to any home.
- This fixture is equipped with a swivel for a slight incline, but is not sloped ceiling adaptable.
- Bulb is not included.
- A vintage Edison lightbulb is recommended to increase design interest.
- Includes 180 inches of wire, one 6-Inch stem and three 12-Inch stems.
- Cord Color: Black
- Glass: Clear Seeded Glass
- Canopy Dimensions: 5.25-Inch W x .75-Inch H
- Adds flair and fun to classic, traditional decor, or even to the most sleek, contemporary urban spaces.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
The industrial revolution brought great change to world. It was a time of tremendous growth and innovation. And with all of that came an aesthetic that has stood the test of time. This Urban Renewal Oil Rubbed Bronze Pendant from Feiss is one example of that. A reproduction of the nation’s vintage factories and warehouses, this pendant
adds flair and fun to classic, traditional décor or to the most sleek, contemporary urban spaces. There's something beautiful about the simplicity of that time. In a kitchen, dining room, bedroom or entry, this fixture serves as a transitional compliment to modern décor with a sense of history.
Bring urban renewal to your neighborhood and make this pendant from Feiss part of your home's history and future.
Finish and Lamping:
Oil Rubbed Bronze: Incandescent without Bulb
Steel and Glass
5 3/4"W x 10"H
5.75"W x 8"H
1 - 100 watt A19 Medium Equivalent bulbs
Some Assembly Required
Country of Origin:
Urban Renewal Oil Rubbed Bronze Pendant is rated
Rated 3 out of
Overall I love those lamps, they're exactly what I wanted, there's only on thing I'm not happy about, one of the glass lamp shades has more bubbles in it than the other and that doesn't look good.
Date published: 2015-12-13