- Inspired by vintage theatre screens, the Dailey one-light wall sconce by Feiss is sure to make a design statement with its open sides and unique presentation. An artisanal Textured Screen Print glass panel obscures the light source while still allowing a soft glow to shine through. Secured at the top and bottom with architectural elements, the glass panel features a micro-pattern of fine ribbing which gives it a delicate texture. The 18-inch backplate has a substantial profile, slightly larger than the framed glass panel in the front. The wall sconce is offered in either Chrome or Antique Bronze finishes, creating completely different aesthetics. Damp Rated.
- The Feiss Dailey one light wall sconce in chrome provides abundant light for your bath vanity, while adding a layer of today's style to your interior design.
- Inspired by vintage theatre screens, the front glass panel of the transitional wall sconce features a micro-pattern of fine ribbing giving it a delicate texture
- Recommended incandescent bulb is a Medium Base A19 with a maximum of 60w (purchased separately)
- Sturdy steel construction for years of enjoyment
- Easily made more energy efficient with a LED Medium Base replacement bulb (purchased separately)
- Damp Rated for use in sheltered, but damp environments like bathrooms, enclosed patios or porches
- Protected by a 1-year warranty, please go to www.feiss.com for warranty details
- Textured Screen Print Glass
- Suggested Room Type: Bath, Powder Room
- Dimensions (In.): W: 7 H: 18 E: 5 1/2
- Backplate Dimensions (In.): DP: 1/2 W: 4 1/2 H: 17 1/2 OB UP: 9 Rectangular
- Wire/Cord Length (In.): 8
- Cord Color: Black and White
- Bulb(s) are not included.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.