Handmade rugs are, by definition unique and Hilary’s do not disappoint. Completely woven by hand out of 100% imported wool these gorgeous rugs may have traditional patterns but in on-trend vibrant colors. The Knotted Earth collection is produced using vegetable dyed yarns which are spun from 100% imported wool. Each rug is then intentionally distressed adding to the antique look and feel of this collection. Opened backed, latex free and serged by hand these rugs will provide a lifetime of natural beauty and are sure to become a family heirloom.
- Knotted Earth Light Blue and Ivory 4 Ft. x 6 Ft. Area Rug
- 100% wool with a unique primitive dying technique
- Cotton canvas backing for added stablility
- Rug Contruction: Hand Made
- Construction Technique: Hand-Knotted
- Primary Pattern: Oriental
- Distressing Type: Worn/Fade
- Recommed Use: Residential Use
- Floor Heating Safe: Yes
- Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Pile Height (inches): 0.2
- Reversible: No
- Rug Pad Recommended: Yes
- Textured: Yes
- Cut pile: Yes
- Abrash: Yes
- Fringe: Yes
- Backing Type: Backless
- Product Resistance: Neither Water or Fade Resistant
- Cleaning Instructions: Vacuum with no beater bar/rotating brush; Spot clean with water; Shake to remove dust
- One Year Limited Mnaufacturer Warranty
- Routine care and cleaning are vital to maintaining the long-term durability and appearance of your rug. For maximum appearance retention, rotate your rugs every 3-6 months. Keep your rug out of direct sunlight as much as possible. With the exception of our Indoor/Outdoor products that have been UV protected, rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug. Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.