- The minimalist beauty of this Fulton pendant emphasizes ‘less is more‘ with its vintage industrial style. The clean, airy tapered cage design is constructed without glass and the unique square candle sleeves rest on a discreet H-shaped cluster. The cool factor of this Fulton pendant comes into play with openwork fixtures that allow for unobstructed illumination.Vintage filament bulbs are ideal for this pendant, illuminating the beauty in its simplicity.
- Vintage Industrial
- Square candle sleeves rest on minimal H cluster
Two-toned finish - tapered cage is in Bronze; the cluster, stems and canopy are in Heritage Brass
- Ideal for vintage filament bulbs
- This fixture has a minimum hanging height of 25-inches and a maximum height of 61-inches.
- Includes 120-Inch wire, one six-inch downrod and three twelve-inch downrods for hanging.
- Designed to be compatible with ceilings sloped up to 90°.
- Bulbs are not included.
- Canopy: 5-Inch Diameter
- Diffuser: No
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
by Helen B.
Fulton’s minimalist beauty emphasizes ""less is more"" with vintage industrial style. This clean, airy tapered cage design is constructed without glass and the unique square candle sleeves rest on a discreet “H”-shaped cluster.
Industrial chic lighting, like this gorgeous Fulton foyer light, instantly infuses any space with the early 20th century spirit of innovation, efficiency and pared down pretense. A combination of raw materials, stripped back design and bold finishes create a statement worthy of a many interiors, from traditional luxe to casual contemporary. Fulton’s bronze finish brings a distinctive dash of fashion into the mix.
Spaces with tall ceilings are best when it comes to showcasing Fulton’s beauty, with its elongated stem and clean, sleek lines. When your space can be enriched with multiple fixtures, this dramatic visual can give an impression of a carefully curated art installation and can make every day feel like a special occasion. Consider whether to hang several Fulton foyer lights neatly in a row, cluster them closely together or vary these fixtures at staggering heights to achieve the ideal look.