- Literally and figuratively, our Roslyn collection of early 20th-century, restoration-style wall sconces is our most flexible. Available with glass or coordinated metal shades, these solid brass swing-arm sconces not only rotate nearly 180 degrees from side to side, a hinge above the shades allows their direction to be adjusted upward or downward. Choose between models with a standard, plug-in cord (771/772) or those designed for cordless, gem box mounting (761,762). Roslyn’s wall-mount design saves table space, making the collection ideal for bedside or desktop applications. Plus, a high/low switch allows you to turn the light on and off without an additional wall switch
- Socket Ring Shade Attachment
- Standard Plug-In Cord
- Hi-Lo Switch Included
- Includes two 12-Inch cord covers
- Backplate Dimensions: 3-Inch W x 6.25-Inch H
- Hi-Lo switch
- Includes two 12-Inch cord covers.
- Bulb is not included
- Shade bottom: 6-Inch
- Shade top: 1.75-Inch
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.