The Overton’s ten-blade design and dimmable LED light help set the perfect ambiance in your large living rooms and covered patios. Built with our SureSpeed Guarantee, this modern ceiling fan adds style and optimal, high-speed cooling. It’s ready to use as soon as it’s installed: The receiver for the included wall control is pre-paired and built into the fan, making ceiling fan installation and wiring simpler.
- Overton Matte Nickel 60-Inch Two-Light DC LED Ceiling Fan
- Exclusive SureSpeed Guarantee delivers a high-velocity fan with airflow optimized for ultimate high-speed cooling
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer which helps cool the room to updraft mode during the winter to help circulate trapped warm air near the ceiling.
- Installer's Choice three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Damp rated for use as an indoor or outdoor ceiling fan in spaces exposed to moisture and humidity such as porches, patios, sunrooms, and bathrooms
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs, Includes 2 9W energy-efficient, LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes Wall Control for easy speed and lighting adjustment right from your wall switch
- Reversable Motor and Motor Type: DC
- Blade Pitch: 13 Degree
- Number of Speed: 6
- 3-Inch and 6-Inch Downrods Included
- Bulb Base: E26
- Control Type: Wall Control
- Assembly Required
- Sloped Ceiling Adaptable
- Adjustable Position
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.