The easy-to-decorate, earthy tones of the Second Sunset collection prove that simplicity can sometimes be striking. The Gradient rug is hand loomed of durable wool and rayon made from bamboo for a sumptuous and inviting hand. The variation in the cool brown, gray, and light taupe tones of this lustrous rug creates stunning depth and dimension with the help of subtle striation in the cut-and-looped pile.
- Second Sunset Gradient Solid Light Taupe and Gray 10 Ft. x 14 Ft. Area Rug
- Handmade Quality: Hand loomed by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Lustrous Durability: Made of 65% wool and 35% rayon made from bamboo for shimmering durability
- Textured Pile: The cut and loop pile creates a soft, ridged feel and luxurious style
- Care and Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without beater bar; professionally clean only
- Rug Pad Recommended: Prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Handwoven
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug. Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.