Handmade by weavers in Nagaland, India, the Nagaland collection showcases the traditional loin-loom techniques of the indigenous tribes of the region. The artisan-made Sekrenyi throw effortlessly combines heritage-rich tribal patterns with a versatile, contemporary colorway for a stunning statement in any space. Crafted of soft, finely woven cotton, this classic blanket brings the global art of Naga textiles to the modern home.
- Nagaland Sekrenyi Tribal Cream and Taupe Hand-Loomed Throw
- Artisan Made: Woven on a traditional loin loom
- Classic Comfort: Made of 100% cotton
- Dimensions(L x W): Measures 72 x 42 Inches
- Backing: Design is the same on the front and back
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Loin Loom
- Reverse Side Color: Cream
- Tassels Included: Yes
- Tassel Type: Knotted
- Tassel Color: Cream
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.