- Juno IC22 6 inch GU24 Base incandescent housing is energy-efficient and built for new construction or ceilings with access from above. It can be completely covered with insulation and vertically adjusts to accommodate up to a 1-inch ceiling thickness. The bar hangers may be re-positioned 90 degrees. A thermal protector ensures automatic shutdown if improper bulb wattage is used. Meets Washington State IECC and MEC codes and conforms with City of Chicago IP requirements. UL listed.
- Juno 6 inch incandescent new construction housing is IC-rated which allows housing to be completely covered with insulation
- Integral T-bar notch and clip secures housing in suspended ceiling grid –no accessory clips required
- When used with Air-Loc gasket (ALG6, sold separately), stops the movement of air, in or out, reducing heating and cooling costs
- Compatible with Juno Trims: 20, 21 22, 27, 231, 242, 257, 2330, 6101 and more. See spec sheet for complete list of trims
- Wet Location Approved ONLY when used with trims # 20, 21, 22, 242, 2330 and 6101 for covered ceiling applications
- 24” expansion stop allows quick placement of fixture in standard grid spacing
- Housing is vertically adjustable to accommodate up to a 1 inch ceiling thickness
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2-inch and one 3/4-inch knockouts with pry-out slots, 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors, and ground wire
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.