- LED Technical Data - Driver Efficiency: Greater than 80% Light, Engine Efficiency: 77 Lumens per Watt (initial) We recommend installing LED fixtures on a dimmer switch
- Bulb is included
- Dimmable down to 5% with the use of Incan, Triac or ELV dimmer, not included
- Lumens: 1000 Lumens, which is equivalent to approximately one 75 watt incandescent bulb
- Color Temperature (CCT): The light quality is warm (3045K) and truly stunning
- Average Hours: Rated for 50,000 hours, which means no more climbing ladders to change light bulbs!
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Beam Spread: 120°
- Shade Material or Composition: Ceramic
- Shade is made in the USA; canopy and socket(s) are imported
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.