- Dimmable LED is now a lamping option for thousands of wall sconces, semi-flush bowls and flush-mount products offered by Justice Design. The light quality is warm (3000K) and truly stunning. They are dimmable down to 5 percent and work on a variety of dimmers, including standard electronic dimmers. Not only are these fixtures energy efficient, consuming the equivalent of a 75W incandescent bulb (1,000 initial lumens) per LED, but they are rated for 50,000 hours — which means no more climbing ladders to change light bulbs! The LED engine comes standard with a 5 year warranty.
- Color Rendering Index: 85
- Beam Spread: 120°
- Total Wattage: 78
- Electrical: Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Power Consumption per Light Engine: 13W Dimming: Compatible with Incandescent / Triac or ELV Dimmers. Driver Efficiency: Greater than 80 percent
- Illumination and Efficacy: Light Output Per Engine: 1000 Lumens (Initial). Light Engine Efficacy: 77 Lumens Per Watt (Initial). ANSI Binning: + / - 175k MacAdam Ellipse: 7-Step CFL Equivalent: 18W per EngineDimmability: Down to 5 percent Beam Angle: 120° Ambient Temperature Operating Range: -20°C to +40°C ( -4°F to +10°F). EPA Compliant
- 6,000 initial total lumens, the equivalent of six 75 watt incandescent bulbs
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.