- Dimmable LED is now a lamping option for thousands of wall sconces, semi-flush bowls and flush-mount products offered by Justice Design. The light quality is warm (3000K) and truly stunning. They are dimmable down to 5 percent and work on a variety of dimmers, including standard electronic dimmers. Not only are these fixtures energy efficient, consuming the equivalent of a 75W incandescent bulb (1,000 initial lumens) per LED, but they are rated for 50,000 hours — which means no more climbing ladders to change light bulbs! The LED engine comes standard with a 5 year warranty.
- Color Rendering Index: 85
- Beam Spread: 120°
- Total Wattage: 39
- Electrical: Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Power Consumption per Light Engine: 13W Dimming: Compatible with Incandescent / Triac or ELV Dimmers. Driver Efficiency: Greater than 80 percent
- Illumination and Efficacy: Light Output Per Engine: 1000 Lumens (Initial). Light Engine Efficacy: 77 Lumens Per Watt (Initial). ANSI Binning: + / - 175k MacAdam Ellipse: 7-Step CFL Equivalent: 18W per EngineDimmability: Down to 5 percent Beam Angle: 120° Ambient Temperature Operating Range: -20°C to +40°C ( -4°F to +10°F). EPA Compliant
- 3,000 initial total lumens, the equivalent of three 75 watt incandescent bulbs
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.