The Alejandra Collection is inspired by the art of ancient cultures. Handwoven by Kaleen’s Master Weavers using a blend of natural jute, wool and cotton – these flatweave rugs bring warmth and diversity into any space. Elephant tail style tassels and a detailed Macrame edging add unique dimension and texture to every style. Each of the seven designs feature, hand surging, a low pile and open back construction making them as easy-to-care-for as they are beautiful.
- Alejandra Brown and Blue 2 Ft. x 3 Ft. Throw Rug
- Rug Contruction: Hand Made
- Construction Technique: Woven
- Primary Pattern: Southwestern
- Recommed Use: Residential Use
- Floor Heating Safe: Yes
- Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Rug Shape: Rectangle
- Pile Height (inches): 0.4
- Reversible: Yes
- Rug Pad Recommended: Yes
- Textured: Yes
- Fringe: Yes
- Backing Type: Backless
- Product Resistance: Neither Water or Fade Resistant
- Cleaning Instructions: Vacuum with no beater bar/rotating brush; Spot clean with water; Shake to remove dust
- One Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Routine care and cleaning are vital to maintaining the long-term durability and appearance of your rug. For maximum appearance retention, rotate your rugs every 3-6 months. Keep your rug out of direct sunlight as much as possible. With the exception of our Indoor/Outdoor products that have been UV protected, rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug. Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.