Modern cool toned color pallets combined with traditional design patterns and shapes bring the Easton collection to life. The distressed nature of this collection provides a versatile worn heirloom look making them the ideal bridge for rooms that combine both old and new pieces in their design. Machine made of polypropylene makes this collection extremely durable and easy to clean. These rugs are open backed making them light weight and easy to move.
- Easton Navy, Ivory and Black 2 Ft. 3 In. x 8 Ft. Runner Rug
- Rug Contruction: Machine Made
- Construction Technique: Power Loom
- Primary Pattern: Oriental
- Recommed Use: Residential Use
- Floor Heating Safe: Yes
- Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Rug Shape: Runner
- Pile Height (inches): 0.236
- Rug Pad Recommended: Yes
- Cut pile: Yes
- Abrash: Yes
- Backing Type: Backless
- Product Resistance: Neither Water or Fade Resistant
- Cleaning Instructions: Vacuum with no beater bar/rotating brush; Spot clean with water; Shake to remove dust
- One Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Routine care and cleaning are vital to maintaining the long-term durability and appearance of your rug. For maximum appearance retention, rotate your rugs every 3-6 months. Keep your rug out of direct sunlight as much as possible. With the exception of our Indoor/Outdoor products that have been UV protected, rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug. Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.