- This engaging vine and blossom design features oversize palmettes and serrated leaves - typical of both Agra and Lahore carpets woven during the mid 17th century Mogul dynasty. Karastan’s modern day interpretation is enhanced with a fresh color palette of coral reds with accents of marine blue, soft greens, and muted yellows on an antique ivory ground
- Made of 100% New Zealand Wool
- Pile Height: 0.5-Inch
- Construction: Axminster Woven
- No Backing
- Care Instructions: Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning recommended
- Warranty Information: 20 Year Full Manufacturing Defects Warranty, exclusions apply, Limited Lifetime Moth and Insect Resistance Warranty
- Made in USA
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.