Kismet is defined as something significant happening that comes about by fate. Known since the 1920s for its beautiful premium quality wool rugs, Karastan has diversified in the millennium-introducing, SmartStrand, silk-synthetic rugs which will revolutionize the rug and carpet arena forever. Both wool and SmartStrand have inherent durability, sustainability, and performance attributes. Together, they achieve a remarkable product that optimizes the quality of each. The sophisticated matte finish of the New Zealand wool is contrasted with the silky sheen of the SmartStrand fiber creating a riot of textures, hand-feel, and surface variation. The rugs are finished with a low-profile, pile height reminiscent of timeworn, antique, Persian rugs and use the same wash techniques that Karastan has been using for decades. Archival patterns, reinvented in new and colorful ways, sit along styles that are completely abstract and textural.
- Kismet Jadeite Ivory Rectangular: 3 Ft. 6 In. x 5 Ft. 6 In. Rug
- Design Name: Casablanca Jadeite by Virginia Langley
- Material: 91% New Zealand Wool and 9% Triexta Silk
- Backing Content: Latex
- Construction: Machine Woven Cut Pile
- Pattern: Ornamental
- Rotate your rug periodically. Vacuuming is the best way to remove every-day dirt and dust. (Special care should be taken in the fringe area as vacuuming with a beater bar can catch and pull the fringe, causing separation). Professional cleaning recommended.
- Country of Origin: United States
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs' size & shape.