- The sofTap design features an innovative micro-movement that turns lights on an doff with just a soft ''tap'' of the finger.
- 2015 Light for Tomorrow Winner
- Pair with a Wireless Remote sofTap Switch to control a light from two locations without rewiring. Master switch must be wired to light.
- To determine what option is right for you, make sure the wattage of your bulbs matches the wattage of the dimmer switch by multiplying the number of bulbs by their respective wattage. For example, if you have a chandelier with 11 bulbs at 100 watts each, you would need the 1100 watt dimmer switch.
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation.
- Easy ''1-for-1'' installation lets you simply replace your existing switch in just minutes.
- Fits in your existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation. Innovative assembly and snap-in system make it fast and simple to install.
- Tru-Universal technology enables the dimmer to support all load types, including incandescent/halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage (MLV), Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) in forward or reverse Phase, CFL/LED, etc.
- Please be aware that both an adorne device and adorne wall plate, sold separately, are required to build a complete working product.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Load Type - Incandescent, Halogen, Forward-Phase ELV, MLV, Fluorescent, CFL, LED, Reverse-Phase ELV
- Wire Type - 3-Wire
- Max Wattage - 700W
- Frequency - 900 MHz (RF)
- Meant to combined with ''AW'' series of adorne wall plates
- Dimmer included
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.