Today's interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- Carlyle Dark Brown Waldorf Round Dining Table
- The 60-inch diameter Waldorf dining table offers a dramatic approach to stylish dining. A radial pattern of walnut veneer on the top is accented at the perimeter by a gold stripe. The tapered reeded column terminates with a metal base finished in antiqued silver leaf. The design comfortably seats six guests.
- Radial veneer pattern on top with gold striping around the perimeter.
- Metal base in antiqued silver leaf finish and cast resin pedestal in wood finish.
- Consists of: 875B Waldorf Dining Table Base. 32 In. diameter x 27.25 In. H. - 875T Waldorf Dining Table Top. 60 In. diameter x 2.25 In. H.
- Comfortably seats 7.
- Diameter: 60-Inches